Friday, March 7, 2008
Beltline Bar Feast
So as usual we ordered way too much, but really I got a bit of almost everything. We ordered queso dip with the chips and then two combo platters for the 3 of us. It was so tasty. Chicken chimi, mini chicken buritto, chicken enchilada, chicken taco, baja egg roll, beans and rice. We were so full we didn't order the fried ice cream and we always have dessert. I noticed that they are doing some much needed remodeling there. The bathroom was all modern with all new fixtures and such. Clean. Not like most mexican restuarants. Tomorrow night is girls night out and I am looking forward to Rose's with Kim and Kelley. One week and counting....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, that sounds so good. And clean. very rare. We had breakfast at Taco Cabana on Friday. Felt queasy all day. Now you tell me about all the good eats I will miss in GR!!
I can't wait to hear about the good eats you will find in NYC!! Start hitting it hard so you can show me a good time. I want to come visit SOON!
Post a Comment