Hey there... Kelly Coyle just sent me an email that she tried to log on and couldn't. Check out her blog on mine (outnumbered mommy) and drop let her know how to reach you. I am sure that your email is down for a bit due to the big move. Call me on the drive... hugs rae
Ah yes good old Jerry's room. We do have his picture up in there now. LOL! The realtor does mention him in the house tour too. Now if only the pokey old couple would get a move on I could buy a house in NY!
4 comments:
The pictures are wonderful. I'd buy your house in a heartbeat.
Looks good! I wish we could have found one like it here. It didn't mention the Gerald Ford room though? Must have been an oversight.
Hey there... Kelly Coyle just sent me an email that she tried to log on and couldn't. Check out her blog on mine (outnumbered mommy) and drop let her know how to reach you. I am sure that your email is down for a bit due to the big move. Call me on the drive... hugs
rae
Ah yes good old Jerry's room. We do have his picture up in there now. LOL! The realtor does mention him in the house tour too. Now if only the pokey old couple would get a move on I could buy a house in NY!
Post a Comment