Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged - and tagged again! I think that's double tagging. Better to be all done at once. So 10 things about me....
HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.

1. I have to hide under a pillow in the morning because when Mani is hungry he likes to kiss me - this way he kisses Mark instead.
2. We currently share our double bed with 2 cats and they no longer sleep sideways because thy will fall off. Trust me the human does not ever fall off.
3. I hate double beds!
4. It sqeaks really loud when you get up or lay down.
5. I can't wait to buy a new house.
6. I'm currently on vacation from doing any sort of major housework - it's not mine right now - LOL! Not sure why the person upstairs vacuum's her place everyday - I mean really she must have some messy dog or something. Every day - sometimes twice a day according to Mark.
7. I get to wear really cool steel toed shoes at my new job - they are white and green tennis shoes. Totally glam. And I don't care!
8. My goal is try every pizza place within several miles of our temp home. Shh... Mark doesn't know this so it might take some trickery.
9. I have 5 boxes of girl scout cookies in the freezer and I've just noticed an opened box - and I didn't open it. Hmmm.... bad kitties.
10. Ditched the pepperoni for some veggie pizza tonight. Am I nuts? Veggies on pizza?

So now for the fun! This means someone might need to create their own blog. Julie, Mom, Andrea, Katie G., and Kellie H. ;~) haha!

No comments: