Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Julie will be jealous

I have yet to make a meal or do more than one load of laundry since Mark left. And the house is spotless each day when I leave. I've kept that up for 3 days now. WOOHOO! This is not to say I'm eating bad or anything. I hit Russ's on Monday night for soup and salad - it was only $4.85 - cheap and good. It's homemade and I'm wondering why we didn't go there more often when Mark was here. Now mind you it was iceburg lettuce I don't really care all that much. So my other meals for the week. Kelley asked if I had a list and so here we go:
Rose's - at least once and maybe twice.
The Beltline Bar - Thursday night with Lisa and Jing
Real Food - Saturday breakfast/lunch and probably also Sunday
Bull's Head - way too many times for work lunches
616 - at the JW next week twice! Never been there and it better be good.
I'm sure I'm missing something very important, but we will be back to visit!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I don't see Taco Boy on the list?!

Katie said...

Yeah... I don't go there for some reason. Beltline Bar is much better. Too far from the house maybe?

Stephanie said...

I don't think JB delivers his pizza to NY?!?!

Katie said...

JB's is on our *hit list now - they closed early on Super Bowl night and we wanted pizza when we go home that night from NY for dinner. What the heck - the biggest pizza night ever. Not smart...