Being the Target shopper that I am I decided to go check out our local Target tonight. It's not the one closest to us, but it's also not across the bridge so it won out. I don't have my e-z pass yet so going across the bridge is a pain when it's time to pay the toll on the way home. Anyway back to the Target trip.
I walk in and go to grab a cart and they are all attached by chains. I can't figure out how to pull it apart much to my annoyance and there is no security guard to help. No signage to tell you how to do it and yes I'm just not up for the hassle of asking anyone how to get one so I decide I will only buy what will fit in the little hand basket. It was a long day at work - not hard, just long.
So I start out on my hunt for cheap Easter candy (for my peeps at work of course) and all of a sudden notice the people around me. Yes, less than desirable hence the trashy title above. My much looked forward too Target trip lasted less than 5 minutes. I quickly paid for my loot and hightailed it out to my car. Now it's a pretty normal looking area so I don't know where all these weirdo's come from, but wow I won't be back. No good end caps anyway.
My smart husband filled me on how the carts work. The trick to the carts... you have to put in a quarter to release it and you get it back when you hook it back up. Mark saw them at Price Chopper too - won't be shopping there either. If you think I'm going to steal your shopping cart guess again it won't fit in my car and if you do steal them then I don't want to be around you!
3 comments:
Yikes-that is a good indication of the cliental. (I know that's a word. I use it all the time. But my spellcheck won't help me out!)
That is creepy, but really a reasonable price for a cart.
This word verification is awful:
yglyfkdu?????and a handicap person after it. Is that a q or a g?
And I got it wrong.
Only 25 cents for a whole shopping cart?! Can't wait to tell the girls as they always want to know what they can buy with the change in their piggybanks. Wow, they could get several!
Post a Comment