Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ready, Set, Roll

The days are dwindling and the big day is Thursday or Friday. The house is staged perfectly and I hope it sells soon. I'll have to find the link and post it. Mark is enjoying the challenge of his new job and we are planning to house hunt this weekend. First we need an offer on our house. We had four couples go through it on Sunday and once it warms up the traffic will increase. There is still lots of snow on the ground and it's still very cold so the snow is crunchy. If it would only melt. I guess the cold keeps the nuts inside at night a bit longer.
So if you have an good suggestions for places to stop on I-80 going through PA let me know - I see it's a long desolate drive. Hoping my books on tape keep me entertained. And that my cell phone doesn't run out of juice - I could talk for several hours on my trip....

No comments: