This week is jam packed with lunches and dinners so time is flying and I'm getting sick of food. Pretty hard to believe I now. Tonight is dinner at 616 at the JW Marriott - first time there so I hope I don't love it too much because I'm moving. I'm heading out tomorrow night after my last work event at Vasaio Spa. While I was thinking I could use a massage I'd like to drive at least 3 hours after it and not fall asleep. My treatment of choice will probably be the parafin hand dip. I could use some nice soft hands for once.
So the agenda for this weekend... we are going house hunting. Mark has been having fun looking at some houses with the realtor and found a couple nice developments yesterday in Walden. He's been teasing he's going to put in an offer before I get out there. Fortunately for him he hasn't found the perfect house. I'm not overly picky (in my mind) and would love to be near a little downtown village area so we can walk to the grocery store and even for dinner. I wouldn't mind a new house for once to see what that's like. I'll post pictures after we go through them.
2 comments:
where is the spell check!!! ;~)
No one knows where the spell check is, I open my email and have a compose window open and just type in the trouble some words and check them.
Post a Comment