Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Worst Pot Holes in 15 years!

So it's confirmed - this is the worst pot hole year in 15 years in Grand Rapids. I'm officially ready for Nascar Nation. Practiced again this morning and I'm just waiting to be pulled over for driving like a nut (or drunk). Maybe I better cool it, but it's fun. Yes, I am bored with Mark gone. So I'm thinking geez I don't remember it this bad and I've been here 18 years. Well 15 years ago I spent the winter in Ireland in college. The simple life. No pot holes there, but plenty of beer, bread, and donuts. Speaking of the luck of the Irish I will be starting my new job on March 17th - St. Patrick's Day! I sure hope that's a good sign.


Just to spice this up a bit here a picture to share.... and it has absolutely nothing to do with this subject - nor is it current.

Not sure if Anna has changed all that much? Found this while cleaning out my computer archives. LOL!

No comments: