Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cheesecake Factory: A+

Our trip to Albany was a success. The wait at 4:40 pm for a table was only 40 minutes. They sucker you in by saying 15 to 30 and by the time you get to 30 minutes you are so close you stick it out. I would wait even longer truth be known. They did have a few new items on a special menu. Hopefully they add my new favorite to the real menu! I was brave and went for the Chicken Belliagio. They use the same chicken from the Chicken Costoletta, which is pounded very thin and has a crispy coating. Underneath the chicken they put basil pasta (think pesto, but not garlicky), a few dallops of parmesan cream sauce and finally a little argula and proscutto was on top. It was excellent. Quite a chick dish. Yummy! Mark went for the usual Chicken Costoletta - excellent as always. We planned on leftovers and got side salads to start. Loved the beets on top - they were shredded and added good flavor. No dessert - always way too full and by then it sounds like it would push me over the edge. Maybe next time. No idea how I would choose one anyway - way too many choices! Chocolate this, fudgy that, peanut butter fluffy, or strawberries on top. I can't decide!

1 comment:

julie said...

you are making me hungry, no fair!!!