All of the above have been here today - it's plain nasty out. The good part is that everything is closed so the roads are lightly traveled. Of course I had to work - we don't ever get a snow day. It was very quiet so it's not all that bad. I didn't find it very slippery, but the trip across the bridge was a nail biter. I did remember to breath. Here is a picture from the summer of our walk across the bridge. This is one of the places that I might see a sunrise now when I drive to work.
So the question of the night - will Mr. Snowplow driver ice us in or will it all melt overnight. I'm guessing an ice-in!
1 comment:
What is snit???
I'm ready for winter to be done!! I'm mostly sick of the "deep freeze" part of it. Grrr... I hope they cleared your roads.
BTW, when are you going to Orlando? I must have missed something. Do you only have 1 day at the parks? How about getting a Disney hopper? I know it is expensive, but you might be able to blow through the best in each of the parks pretty quickly with only adults. That would be my vote!! Ride the huge roller coaster in Animal Kingdom, the Aerosmith one and the haunted elevator at MGM, a few of the classics at the Magic Kingdom and then the glider and space ride in Epcot. Then you could stay at Epcot for a great dinner and catch their really cool fireworks/laser display when it gets dark. Oooo....I want to go. ;)
Post a Comment