so we have Skype now - tips are welcome! I was able to find mom and Julie. Then I got distracted.... It looks interesting and easy to use. Guess this means I need to do more than take a shower and get dressed on the weekends. Joking!
anytime I pull up a video on my laptop Patrick comes over and insists I pull him up to my lap. Then he starts waving because he thinks it is skype time. So disappointed when the video does not wave back and say his name. So we will have to try it out with you soon!
It is a pretty intutative and easy to use. I accidentally had no problem with it. Patrick is just so cute sitting there and waving. What a great new world for him.
4 comments:
anytime I pull up a video on my laptop Patrick comes over and insists I pull him up to my lap. Then he starts waving because he thinks it is skype time. So disappointed when the video does not wave back and say his name. So we will have to try it out with you soon!
It is a pretty intutative and easy to use. I accidentally had no problem with it. Patrick is just so cute sitting there and waving. What a great new world for him.
that is hilarious - we will have to talk soon!
Thanks for the attempted con. I wish she would have come up by me. :-(
Nice to hear from you; I've checked your blog a few times at Stephanie's recommendation.
Post a Comment