We are getting hammered once again. I guess they do get some snow here way more than we thought. First lots of ice earlier this week and now 10-12 inches tonight into tomorrow. Those who didn't clean off their driveways are screwed because they will now have the ice base below the snow. Mark is loving it and getting lots of use out of his new snowblower! For the first time ever since we have been married we have both cars in the garage at the same time. This is a huge accomplishment! When we lived on Walsh it was a one car garage. When we lived on Jefferson it was a two stall, but for cars from the 1950's so our cars were too big to fit in at the same time. And here... well we had it filled with stuff up until last week when we had the door openers installed and cleaned out one side. I just knew I could fit them both if I shuffled some around and it worked! They fit! This is exciting!
Next is to finish up the last bedroom... maybe next weekend.
2 comments:
I wondered what it would take for you guys to cram the garage stuff together so you could get both cars in. After no garages in Indy and then a carport in El Paso we vowed to never use a garage for anything but cars. It seems everyone in TX used them for storage since there were no basements, but I just threw junk away instead of storing it out there. Never underestimate the value of a car protected from ice, snow and yes, even sun!
Dad will be so proud.
Post a Comment