Monday, January 12, 2009
My Mii age is...
or at least was 46 when I started playing Wii Fit - today I was 39 - not too bad in my opinion in less than 2 weeks of Wii play. Mark thinks my Mii even looks like me - need to grow out my hair a bit to make those pony tails for real, but still she is pretty cute. LOL! If you don't have Wii Fit let me explain something about it. The more you play the more things it unlocks for you to do. Even if you love to head the soccer ball or ski (like me) it seems to have a predetermined order of unlocking things. Today it unlocked this really cute game where a penguin - my Mii in a penguin suit has to balance on an ice berg and catch fish to eat. It's hilarious so much so that I think it really is a game. I did pretty good the first time, but then not so hot. My best game is the ski jump and downhill skiing through the flags. I've gotten to the advance stage and it still needs to go a bit faster I think. Now we aren't even going to talk about those balance games - not so hot at those. The bubble girl down the river game - I stink at. Pop that silly bubble about half way down the river at this point. And running - I'm a pro. Whatever. You actually run with the remote in your pocket or in my case tucked in my waistband of my shorts. So far so good and a great way to rack up those points. Need those points to unlock even more. Sorta fun for a video game. Wii later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm dying for the Wii fit.
The Wii alone isn't cutting it anymore. Glad you are enjoying it!
I even got mom and dad to play with me last summer.
I really want one too!!! I'm sure you'll be 21 in no time. :) Post a picture of your Mii!!
oh good idea to show my Mii - and maybe my penguin Mii - she is really cute. LOL!
I am going to have to start looking for Wii and Wii fit. Our friend has the road race, Dad wants to do that one.
Post a Comment