Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Magical Buttons!

This particular magical button will open our garage doors! Woohoo - big day in the Sens household! Several items were left undone by our builder and we've slowly been getting to the list of things to be done. This has been at the top of the list since the first big storm last month. That was our inspiration actually. Since we have a double garage - one side for my car and one side for all the boy toys we will have two magical buttons, but all I care about is being able to park my car inside when it's icy outside. They are being installed at the moment and just in time for another snow/ice storm. I'm hearing it might be ice, but hoping it will be cold enough to just be 4 inches of snow. Monday we woke up to a bright sunny day and an icy driveway. It took half our salt supply to get it melted enough for both of us to make it up to the top. And how did we find out it was icy? Mark took a slip-n-slide ride to the bottom of the hill. I'm not the only klutz around here. Don't worry he's ok! Yay for a late Christmas present!

1 comment:

Marjie said...

I hope it was a fun slip and slide. Now I have that picture in my head for the day.